Blogging definitely requires time and energy, but you can gain much by doing it with passion and persistence!
Below are just some of the boons I’ve experienced since beginning my blog 6 years ago!
1. Connecting with others and becoming a part of a community. I've been fortunate enough to communicate with many other creative people all over the world through blogging. I've also met great friends through the process of blogging! I feel especially thrilled to have had my art featured on blogs in Germany, Australia, and the United Kingdom this year!
Becoming the StencilGirl Products Blog/Social Media Coordinator is one dream that's come true from blogging! I love sharing inspiration and am constantly inspired by others!
4. Creating goals: for both my blog and my life.
5. Attaining goals. Keeping a blog keeps me accountable.
I love discovering other artists who create map art and connecting with these artists, too!
8. A sense of consistency and grounding.
With the ups and downs of life, blogging remains a constant in mine.
9. You’ll accomplish more than you ever thought you could!
10. Blogging is something wonderful to look forward to!
Have a wonderful week and many thanks to those who have connected to me through my blog!
I feel incredibly grateful!