I hope you enjoy my Mixed Media Postcards project and make your own Mixed Media Postcards, too!
Have fun and happy creating!
- Strathmore 400 Series Toned Tan Mixed Media Paper Pad 6" x 8" cut in half to postcard size: 4" x 6"
- Strathmore 400 Series Toned Gray Mixed Media Paper Pad 6" x 8" cut in half to postcard size: 4" x 6"
- Strathmore 400 Series Toned Blue Mixed Media Paper Pad 6" x 8" cut in half to postcard size: 4" x 6"
- StencilGirl® Stencils: Map with Roundabouts, Map Stencil, ATC Mixup - Nasser, Let's Go 1 and
Let's Go 2
- Vintage maps and gel print on newsprint (for collage ephemera)
- Metal Ruler (for tearing)
- UHU glue stick
- Yellow scraper
- PaperArtsy paints in Buff and Mermaid
- Utrecht white gesso
- 6B pencil
- Cosmetic sponge, InkBlusher and sponge dauber
- QOR watercolor in Pthalo Blue (Green Shade)
- Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Acrylic in Turquoise Deep
- Black uni-ball pen
- Pam Carriker's acrylic ink in Turquoise
- StazOn Ink in Jet Black and Blue Teal
- Black IDenti-Pen
- Map stickers: Vintage Hemispheres
- Wow! Embossing Pad
- Aegean Sea embossing powder
- Teal Golden High Flow Acrylic in Fineline Applicator (for splatters)