Total size with binding: 9" x 11"
Please note folder size will be 8.5" x 11"
Approximate thickness: .5"
This planner is 12 months long and starts with the date May 1, 2011.
It features U.S. Federal Holidays and
• 1 Folder, with 2 pockets
• 10-double sided note pages
• Inside calendar pages made with 28# 100% recycled paper
• Laminated Front Cover
• .05" Chipboard for back cover
I never used a planner until a couple years ago (I'm 23)! I never realized how useful they really are – Now I've taken it into an obsession.
My first planner I designed was actually a school project. (I was going to college for graphic design)
I loved designing it, and had gotten great feedback from my instructor.
WHAT TRULY MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
I design ALL of the calendar pages myself.
Each planner design is unique.
I print off of my laser printer with 28lb 100% recycled paper, unless otherwise noted.
A lot of work and care, (sometimes tedious) is taken when cutting, binding and assembling by hand from my Minnesotan home.
Don’t worry; it doesn’t have to be elaborate.
Bonus entries (each counts for one entry!):
1. Follow my blog (enter your email address above to the right)
2. Add my Etsy shop to your favorites http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaryCNasser
3. Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/marycnasser
4. “Like” my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/MaryNasserArt
Come back here and leave a separate comment for each. (5 possible entries!)
The giveaway will run for one week; through midnight next Tuesday, May 3rd.
I'll announce the winner on Wednesday, May 4th.
That's all there is to it – good luck!